Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Video, Pictures and a Recipe

Today I am feeling like I'm finally getting stuff done in the house.

Only after a few hours of procrastination of course.

If you are anything like me you are itching to see my house, inside and out. Which I will show, I mean it! I didn't really show the last place because I fell out of love with it QUICK, and didn't feel like sharing pics anymore. But this place is different... and I will show you.

This whole moving and thinking I'm going to organized with a baby is harder than I thought. But, Little Miss Josey is a welcome distraction most of the time. So you'll have to wait a little bit for pictures n stuff. In the mean time, enjoy Josey's baby pictures and video's without late 60's avocado green carpet. :)


Casey giggling in the background is also precious and priceless to me!


Josey helping me unpack





Oooooo and a little late afternoon pick-me-up!

At home Iced Mocha Latte!

Iced Mocha Latte

Leftover coffee from this morning
Milk
Chocolate Syrup
Ice

Fill glass a little under halfway with coffee. Add a handful of ice cubes. Then pour milk on top. Take the chocolate syrup and give it a few swirls over the glass, and stir. Taste test and add more of any ingredient if you want.

This is so simple. My family makes it a lot, maybe yours does to! I had forgotten about this until yesterday and I am loving a little afternoon caffeine!

Enjoy your drink! Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: