Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Update :)

Baby McCausland
This is an ultrasound picture from our appointment around 2 1/2 weeks ago. It's the babies profile if you're trying to figure out what it is. I'm so proud! I loved being able to see Casey watch the baby on the monitor to. He's going to be such a good Dad! The ultrasound technician was so great, she made the appointment really fun. Baby measured really well, and weighed in 2 ounces above average. So he/she is eating well! And yes, that's right, we aren't finding out the sex of the baby. GASP! I personally find it soo exciting not knowing. To each their own in that area. Pregnancy isn't always the funnest thing, but it's so unexplainably great at the same time! Just thinking about all the things happening inside you, and what the baby is going to be like. Looking at your body in absolute shock every few days :) and running to show your husband, who yes is amazed, but he tells you 'YES there's your belly I see it every day, hasn't changed that much since yesterday.' haha. But I still think it's my job to run to him and ask him to stare at it all the time. I am enjoying pregnancy! All of it!

We have just over 3 months left until our due date, and I can't wait to meet this little one. Children are such a blessing, and life is so so precious. I love reading Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being:
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to me."

How amazing is that?? Gives me so much to think about! Well I think that's a good note to end on for my thoughts today....

No comments: