Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over

Life has changed in so many ways since I last posted.

My daughter Josey Marie McCausland is here now! Born December 14, 8lb 4oz, 20.5 in.
Josey turned 5 weeks old yesterday, and I can't express what a blessing she is.


One day old
The past few weeks have been a whirlwind! Lots of family, Christmas, diapers, laundry, joy, and tears! I love watching Casey be a Dad! He is so good with her and is so proud!



God has been doing so much in our lives. There has been so much prayer and answer to prayer. I am amazed at life, and how God constantly is there, and cares about me and my family. Why am I surprised? Maybe humbled is a better word. There is so much that I want to write, but now that I'm sitting here I have no idea what to say. I'm overwhelmed... in a good way! That's why the title of this post is my cup runneth over. Cause it's FULL....OVERFLOWING! :) 

Looks like I'll have to make a few posts about everything....

Josey is hungry now anyways :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Tara, I am so indiscribably happy for you. Being a new mommy is the best thing. Being a mommy period is the best thing in life. Josey is just so precious. You and Casey are so lucky to have this gift. I hope she and Audrey get to meet one day :) {We should skype sometime with the babies!}

the Kohrs said...

Tara! I love this post! It's beautiful! I am so proud of you, you area great mommy! Love You :)