Sunday, May 22, 2011

Miss Josey in the month of May

It has been a fun few weeks!! My first Mother's Day, my parents came to visit me for 6 days, Josey started rolling over and she turned 5 months old!

Sadly I didn't take any pictures of when Opa and Oma came to visit, other than pictures of a stained table that my mom and I did together. Which is really cool, but that's a later post...

Photos of things that have been happening at the McCausland household :)

Mother's Day

One of very few family pictures. Awe! 

First Cabbage Patch Doll! 
Josey loves her doll! I'm thinking she will be like her Kohrs cousins, who are obsessed with babies! Jocelyn walks around with her doll calling for Josey saying, "Osey! Oooooosey!" So cute!

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
This was Josey's first time rolling over!!! I missed it. But found her like this and took a picture anyways. She's been showing off her new skill ever since! Still working on rolling from stomach to back, but it will come soon! This was right before she turned 5 months :)

Motorcycle Walker!

Josey has been scooting around in the kitchen ever since I first put her in this. She loves that she can move on her own, and keep a better eye on me while I'm making dinner or doing dishes. I think it is so cute! Also a great feature is the on/off switch and the volume control! Makes a happy household!

Found her reflection!


First solo feeding!

Aaahhh! For me and her! She can drink a bottle by herself! Well kind of by herself. While I really like to hold Josey and give her the bottle... I must admit I have been looking forward to this. I love how she did it all reclined and figured out how to put her chest higher so she wouldn't have to use her arms. That's the life! She looks pretty comfy huh?

What a crazy thing, being a parent. Love all the firsts and the good morning squeals in her crib each day. She is getting so big! We thank God every day that we have her. She is tearing our hearts out (in a good way) I hope she never stops!






1 comment:

the Kohrs said...

Tara! I love all the litte milestones:)Your family picture is adorable!