Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Tooth

Update: Josey has one tooth that FINALLY broke through!

This update is kind of late.. We first noticed her tooth broke through on August 8. Josey will never let me see it, or try to feel in her mouth if there is more teeth coming. I have, however, seen that her top front teeth look like they will be here any second! Her gums are just bulging!

Here is my best tooth shot. Just imagine seeing her tooth on the bottom right!


Josey is also trying to climb everything. She can't stand up by things yet, but she is determined. The look on her face is hilarious in this next shot! Josey has really been working on that highchair! One day soon I'll be watching her try to climb to the top of that highchair like a little monkey!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Ohh, Yay Josey! I remember Audreys first tooth, it's so exciting! She is getting so big Tara. & sooo beautiful!

By the way, I always heard peanut butter was age 2 so I was very excited when my doctor told me 1! lol.. (i like your new page too!)