Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jamaica Mon

We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon the first week of January. We will be married 3 years in March, so I don't know if you call it a vacation or honeymoon, but that's besides the point... Casey and I went away and did NOTHING for 5 days. It was awesome!

If you are curious, we went to an all inclusive resort called Couples Sans Souci, in Ocho Rios Jamaica. I would definitely recommend this resort! Everything is included in the price, even room service! The food was awesome too!

View from our room. This picture does not do it justice! We were over looking lush gardens and just beyond that was a "cliff", for lack of a better word, to the ocean. 


This is the same tower from the picture above. The water was right next to me :)

Gorgeous!
The one and only picture of ourselves, of course.

Beach Time. You put up a flag for your next drink. Awesome, huh?
Got my toes done, much better ;-)
It was cloudy on and off throughout our stay, but it didn't both us at all, the temperature was low 80s the whole time, and the clouds kept Casey on the beach longer :)

Loved everything about our trip!

And now I'm home with my baby again!!!!





No comments: