Friday, September 30, 2011

Dog Days..

Hi!

I'm tired!

In many ways shapes and forms...

Josey should be tired too, due to her lack of sleep for the past two nights, and her unwillingness to take a good nap the past few days.

I know my husband is so tired and weary. Gone ALL day some days, just trying to finish up harvest.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining... I'm just in a weird spot right now, and have to try really hard sometimes to "look UP", look at the positive, and keep going :)

Wanted to share what keeps me going in these "dog days of parenting and farming". One of my favorite verses! Always a good one to turn to.

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." 


We'll just keep on trucking! And, after seeing old pictures like this one... I wonder how I can even utter a word!


I am VERY thankful for modern farm equipment! What a blessing!


1 comment:

michele said...

I love that verse. Wishing you more rest this week. Take Care, Michele