Thursday, July 7, 2011

Compromise and a Baby Crawler

The award for 'Quickest Man to Stop Smoking' goes to my husband Casey!

Casey has been wanting a dirt bike for a long time.

Casey has been smoking a long time.

This little evening viewing of dirt bikes for sale had gone on for MONTHS! After the millionth online viewing and me saying "NOOOO!", and Casey saying "PLEEEASE!". I told him that it could be a "yes" from me if he quit smoking. Cause the dirt bike is much cheaper!! Casey happily agreed and within a week and a half there is a dirt bike in our garage! Why didn't we think of this sooner?

For you who want to know what kind of dirt bike this is it's a 2010 Gas Gas XC 250. Also known as "The Conquistador", which is Spanish for "beat KTM". (not literally translated that way) Casey is adamant that you call the bike "The Conquistador".

Washing it off after the first ride
Awe! Look how happy he is!!!

In other news we have a crawler! Well... kinda. She does this crazy army crawl thing but she is getting everywhere! And getting into everything! Josey is starting to learn what no means. She has such big feelings. She bawls her eyes out, ducks her head and wont look at you when you get after her. Soo sad!

Here's a clip of Josey's crawl! I think I sound retarded, but nevermind.

2 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Adorable!! You should hear me on some of our videos... you sound very normal to me!! Thanks for posting me on your blogroll. I'll add you to mine as well! Looks like life is treating you well!

Jamie Molesta said...

So cute Tara!! She's getting so big. That video made me miss you so much :-(